Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Memories

Sometimes I feel like idiot because keep living in memories.
Memories that no one remember except me.
Sometimes those memories weakened me.
Makes my steps numb,not going anywhere.
The memories stuck me!
My future seems so blur,darkened by those  memories.
But actually,there's a time where those memories cheered me up.
Giving me a smile in loneliness.
Makes me stronger to go further.
Makes me love and know myself better.
Allah, the Almighty God gives them,just accept!
Memory is history.
Keep it well in ur inbox.

Dun resent me...
And went u're feeling empty
Keep me in ur memory
Leave out all the rest.
Forgetting all the hurt inside
U've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come
and save me from myself,
I can't be who u're!

No comments:

Post a Comment