Monday, April 25, 2011

Languages

A dog was barking angrily to a lil' cat.The cat paused,feeling scared.Then,came his momma!She barked back
to the naughty dog!The dog ran away.After that,she said proudly to her lil' kid,"That's why we have to know others languages,my son!"

I love to learn many languages.
As I felt warm befriend with Chinese,I know Mandarin a lil' bit.
And I love to speak in Mandarin!
Anyhow,I dun know its writing.hehe.
Since I used to learn German for about 2 years,
I thought that I dun need to speak English fluently or writing a long
lovely essay anymore.
Because normally,a scientific person had a problem with languages, rite?
So do I.
But now,I've to struggle a lot in English!
I have to,for the sake of myself and it's not burden me so much anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment